HSC Chemistry - HSC Trials Exam Mastery Course [In-Person] | giovedì, 09. luglio 2020
About this Event
Learn how to master the most common & most challenging HSC Trial questions in our HSC Trial Mastery Workshop so that you can score a Band 6!
This comprehensive 4 hour workshop is structured to help you tackle the most common questions across HSC Chemistry Modules 5-7 so you can ace your HSC Trials! Learn how to master long response questions with a structured approach from an experienced Chemistry teacher!
In this 4-hour workshop during the school holidays we’ll cover:
- How to recognise trends in HSC Chemistry question types and how to attain EVERY SINGLE MARK in your response for Modules 5-7 so you can score a Band 6!
- A comprehensive list of common questions sourced from past Trial Papers and HSC exams.
- How to respond to challenging questions tailored to help you get a headstart for Trial preparation.
With HSC Trials coming up and with a new HSC Chemistry Syllabus first sat in 2019, it’s important that you understand what to expect in your exams, the most common question types and how to approach them. It’s not enough to just understand the content, you need extra practice and exam-knowledge if you want to achieve full marks!What’s included?
- 4-hour workshop run by an experienced HSC Chemistry teacher!
- A resource booklet with key questions, marking guidelines and common mistakes students make in their HSC Chemistry exam.
- A small personalised class - so you're not one of 100 students in a big lecture room and can stay COVID-19 safe. We cap our F2F session at our campus at 8 students maximum :)
- Bonus HSC Trial Chemistry Mock Exam & 1.5 Exam Review Session worth $99!
Due to the popular nature of this workshop, there will be two sessions. One for ONLINE and one **** TO ****. Seats at our F2F course are strictly limited to 8 spots, so book your place in our class today!
Investment: $149 (inc GST) for 4 hours of support
Date: Thursday 9th of July
Location: Level 1, 252 Peats Ferry Road, HornsbyCOVID-19 Update:
Due to relaxed restrictions, this workshop will be held **** to **** at our Hornsby campus AND online. This is the **** TO **** version.
All of our tutors follow strict hygiene guidelines and are required to maintain an appropriate level of social distancing to keep you and your family safe. Our F2F classes are smaller this year and capped at 8 people to reduce risk.Workshop Teacher
Adrian is Head of Science at Art of Smart Education and is a qualified high school teacher, who has a Bachelor of Science in Physics and Chemistry from the University of Sydney. Adrian was awarded the University Medal in both Physics and Chemistry at Sydney University, for coming 1st in the university.
Adrian has also completed a Graduate Diploma in Education at the University of Queensland where he was awarded the Dean’s Commendation for Academic Excellence.
Adrian has supported over 100+ students through the HSC over the last 5 years, supporting students across Chemistry, Physics and Maths.